2013 FRESHWATER COMMUNITY BANK TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Congratulations to the seven students who were awarded the Freshwater Community Bank Tertiary Scholarship Awards.
Congratulations to the following students who each received the Freshwater Community Bank Tertiary Scholarship Award:
NBSC Mackellar Campus
NBSC Freshwater Senior Campus
NBSC Manly Selective Campus
NBSC Balgowlah Campus
St. Augustine’s College, Brookvale
St. Luke’s Grammar School, Dee Why
Stella Maris College, Manly
St. Paul’s College, Manly
Also a special mention to Nina Newcombe who also received the Ken Ward Memorial Scholarship.
The 2013 nominations were adjudicated by our expert panel, represented by the following individuals:
- Professor Gordon Stanley - former President of the NSW Board of Studies
- Brian Leonard Inaugural Principal of Freshwater Senior Campus NBSC
- John O’Brien former Principal St Augustine’s College Brookvale
- Thomas Gee former Head of PDPHE at Narrabeen Sports High School
- Melissa Stevens Editor Manly Daily
- Mike Baird MP, Member for Manly, State Treasurer and Minister for Industrial Relations
- Peter Harley Director Harbord Financial Services Ltd / Freshwater Community Bank and Secretary of the Panel.
Tertiary Scholarship Awards Program and Recipients: